A great way to get the momentum for your archery program started is to participate in the Mail-In-Tournaments! Each year OAS holds two Mail-In-Tournaments: one during the fall and the other one in the spring semester. The 2016 Fall Mail-In-Tournament is now OPEN and we are eager to see everyone’s best!
IT IS SIMPLE TO PARTICIPATE! To take part, please follow the steps below. If you have questions, please contact Stanley Cheng | email@example.com
1) Chose an official scoring day anytime between now and Dec. 1st
2) Use a 122cm Target Face
3) Each Archer shoots 36 arrows. You can decide between:
- Twelve ends of 3 arrows with 2 minutes per end OR
- Six ends of 6 arrows with 4 minutes per end
4) Fill out the score sheets
5) You can have your archers score anytime during the semester, but be sure to do it well before the deadline. Input final scores into this excel spreadsheet. Please make sure that all information is correct and that scores have both the total and the number of tens.
6) All students may earn OAS pins – Fill out the Qualification Information Sheet (Special Notice: Pins can no longer be earned through the Mail-In Tournament due to some rule changes in the OAS Handbook.)
7) The Top 10 Archers from each division (Boys/Girls & MS/HS) will receive medals
8) SHARE PICTURES! Share your story with us! We want to hear from you!
Rules and scorecards for the mail-in tournament can be found in our League Handbook as well as these links here.
Good luck everyone! Shoot well and have fun!
~ the OAS staff